Bilingual Medical Front Office Specialist
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Large multi-location neurology practice is looking for a Bilingual Medical Front Office Specialist. The selected candidate will work in both the Sugar Land and Medical Center location.
• Greet patients
• Answer phones
• Manage patient schedules
• Patient check-in/out
• Insurance Verification
• Collect copays/deductibles
• Updating patient charts
To be considered for the Bilingual Medical Front Office Specialist position, you will need the following:
• 2+ years’ experience in a medical front office
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• High school diploma or equivalent
• EMR software experience required
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
• Large, well-known Neurology practice throughout Greater Houston provides treatment to patients suffering from snoring and obstructive sleep apnea disorders
• Identification with a large, well-known company can help establish you as one of the top people in your profession
• Sugar Land and Medical Center location
• Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Your experience and flexibility will be appreciated by this specialty clinic. Apply today!