Certified Bilingual Medical Assistant
Houston, TX 77030
Are you eager to start working quickly? Our client Medical Assistants who can start immediately to assist the community at various locations to assist with COVID-19 testing.
Certified Bilingual Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Vital Signs
- Conduct rapid testing
- Perform phlebotomy
- Room patients in clinic
- Assist with clinic flow
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits
- Answer phones, tracking information in MS Office and other applications
Certified Bilingual Medical Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Medical Assistant position, you will need the following:
- 1 year of experience
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Ability to speak in English and Spanish
- Willing to travel to various locations as needed
- Ability to perform phlebotomy and rapid testing
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- The opportunity to work directly with your community
- $16 per hour
- Ability to assist with COVID-19 screening and decrease the spread
If you are eager to start working immediately and assist our community in eliminating this pandemic, Apply today!