Certified Nursing Assistant [CNA]
Houston, TX 77074
Calling all CNA’s – Your help is needed NOW! Our client has immediate positions throughout the Houston area to help our community combat the recent COVID-19 pandemic. Position will provide patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis. EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY!
• Provide superior patient care
• Answer patient calls to determine best course of care
• Provide physical support for patients with daily activities and personal hygiene including bathing, dressing and assisting out of bed
• Turn and repositioning bedridden patients
• Ensure patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing dietary restrictions, food allergies and preferences
• Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output
To be considered for the CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant position, you will need the following:
• 1 year of RECENT hospital experience - must be within the past 6 months
• State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
• Ability to float/ travel to other locations throughout the Houston area
• Current CPR Certification with American Heart Association
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Day AND overnight shifts available
Company culture & perks:
• The opportunity to impact the community daily
• Stable culture with nearly 50 years of service
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are a CNA eager to start working in a fulfilling position right away – Apply today!