Certified Pharmacy Technician
Houston, TX 77010
Large Healthcare System is looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician who thrives in a busy environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about their work and enjoys working on a team to help others.
Certified Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist pharmacists prepare and distribute prescribed medication and other health products to patients
- Prepare dosage medications for dispensing into bottles/containers and unit dosage
- Pack/repack medications, pill counts, and medication mixing
- Maintain inventory
Certified Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
To be considered for the Certified Pharmacy Technician position, you will need the following:
- High School Diploma
- State of Texas Pharmacy Registration
- ACPE IV Sterile Certification
- Must be willing to travel to various worksites
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Large, growing Healthcare System helping the residents of Houston, Texas.
- West Houston location with easy access to multiple freeways.
- Covered parking
- Deli in the building and other restaurants nearby.
- After the temporary period, employees may be eligible for work from home days!
- Amazing benefits, including pension plan, after temporary period.
- Business casual environment with a chance to wear jeans if certain goals are met!
- Monday through Friday 8:00 to 4:30 or 8:30 to 5:00.
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!