Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Are you a Licensed Vocational Nurse seeking a position to directly assist the community you live in? Our client is seeking a passionate LVN to join their team in Fort Worth and help service the community that we live in!
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Responsibilities:
- Assist physicians and registered nurses with various medical procedures.
- Administer a variety of tests and medications and takes patients’ vital signs.
- Schedule appointments, tests, and procedures for patients.
- Collect pertinent clinical data to support the RN, APP and/or MD with patient clinical telephone calls, refers and preauthorizes treatment, and provides information to patient.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient’s electronic medical record.
To be considered for the Licensed Vocational Nurse position, you will need the following:
- 2+ years’ of LVN experience in a Physician’s office
- Professional demeanor with a friendly, patient-centric attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of EMR/EHR helpful
- Current Texas LVN and CPR license
- Must be willing to work 1 week per month and travel to Grapevine, TX two days of the week.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Ability to connect and assist the community directly
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Flexible schedule with requirement for one week per month
- Onsite training available
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are a LVN in the Fort Worth area who is seeking a flexible schedule and desires to directly assist the community – Apply today!