Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Houston, TX 77030
Are you a LVN seeking a full time position with some of Houston’s most renowned Urologist? Are you eager to work in a hands on position with Providers providing excellent patient care? Our client is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN to join their growing practice in the medical center
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Responsibilities:
- Assist physicians and registered nurses with various medical procedures
- Administer a variety of tests and medications and takes patients’ vital signs
- Schedule appointments, tests, and procedures for patients
- Collect pertinent clinical data to support the RN, APP and/or MD with patient clinical telephone calls, refers and preauthorizes treatment, and provides information to patient
- Document patient care services by charting in patient’s electronic medical record
To be considered for the LVN position, you will need the following:
- 2+ years’ of LVN experience in a Physician’s office
- Professional demeanor with a friendly, patient-centric attitude
- Experience with outpatient procedures is highly preferred
- Current Texas LVN licensure and CPR license
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Opportunities for challenges, learning and advancement with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Competitive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 401K and health insurance
- Metrorail access
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are LVN eager to join a growing practice and use your skills in a direct patient care role, Apply today!