Registered Nurse [RN] - COVID
Houston, TX 77024
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to showcase your talent? We need all hands-on deck to help our community battle the recent COVID-19 pandemic
Our client has multiple openings for experienced Registered Nurses in various locations throughout the Houston area. Experienced candidates ONLY! Long term positions that start immediately!
• Plan, direct, coordinate and participate in health care for individuals
• Works directly with healthcare providers to deliver nursing expertise to team members, individuals and families
• Completes nursing assessment
• Determine all medication decisions and actions based on comprehensive nursing assessments
• Determines level of ongoing care for individuals
To be considered for the Registered Nurse position, you will need the following:
• 1 year of RECENT hospital experience within the Emergency or Critical Care specialty. Must be within the past 6 months
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
• Ability to float/ travel to other locations throughout the Houston area
• Current CPR Certification with American Heart Association
• Ability to work 7am to 7pm (36 hours per week)
Company culture & perks:
• The opportunity to impact the community daily
• Stable culture with nearly 50 years of service
• Southwest Houston Homebase
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are a RN eager to start working in a fulfilling position right away – Apply today!