Registered Nurse (RN)
Houston, TX 77012
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking a position in the local community working with youth? Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse to join their school campus in East Houston.
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities:
- Coordinate system to administer medications to students at school
- Provide direct health care, emergency first aid, and related health services to students and staff
- Provide preventive health care by providing appraisals, screening programs, referrals and follow-up
- Recognize, report and use control measures on communicable diseases and monitor and follow-up on immunization needs
- Provide students, families, and staff with information on health and medical resources and assist families in accessing medical care
- Participate in parent/student conferences as required
- Participate in Attendance, Review and Dismissal (ARD) meetings as required
To be considered for the Registered Nurse position, you will need the following:
- 1 + year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current RN License for the State of Texas
- Clinical experience preferred with some school nurse experience
- Experience working with students with special needs and students in at-risk situations
- Ability to speak in Spanish is preferred but not required
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Focused on public service and community development.
- Live close to home and work within your community!
- Stable company with a foundation dating back to the early 1980s
- Team of over 300 employees
- Endured challenging economic cycles and have shown to be stable and secure
- Schedule Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are a RN with a desire to work with directly with your community and impact the lives of youth, apply today!