Acute Nurse Practitioner
Zip Code: Cypress, TX 77429 | Location: Northwest 290 Area
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Gastroenterology | Salary: $85,000 to $120,000 a year
Are you a Nurse Practitioner seeking a position to directly assist the community? Our client is seeking a passionate NP to join their team in Houston and help serve the community that we live in! The position offers clinical and hospital rotation with the ability to set your work schedule. Expanding services and clients have created a growth opportunity for this clinic that you can help support!
Acute Nurse Practitioner’s Responsibilities
- Perform physical exams and patient observations
- Record patients' medical histories and symptoms
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing ones
- Order medications
- Detect changes in patient’s health and modify treatment plans as needed
- Consult with healthcare professionals and families
- Train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury
Acute Nurse Practitioner’s Qualifications
- A Master’s degree from an accredited nursing program
- Acute Care experience required
- RN licensure in Texas is a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- APN authorization in Texas to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners
- Prescriptive authorization
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Ability to connect and assist the community directly
- Flexible clinic and rotation hours will also work 1-2 weekends a month of on-call
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Quarterly Bonus available based on profit
- Opportunity to work within an intimate setting and receive direct training from an established and well know Gastroenterology Provider
Salary: $85,000 to $120,000 a year
If you are a Nurse Practitioner with Acute Care hands-on experience and are eager to join an outstanding non-profit organization, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.