Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant
Houston, TX 77024
Are you a Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant seeking a position to start immediately? Are you eager to work with a surgeon who services pediatrics and adult patients? Our client is seeking a Medical Assistant for their Memorial City location.
Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Room patients and obtain vitals and history
- Assist with outpatient procedures
- Schedule surgeries and obtain prior authorizations
- Ensure Physician follows up with patients on all urgent matter
- Triage patients
Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant Qualifications
To be considered for the Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant position, you will need the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a Medical Assistant in a Physician’s office
- National Medical Assistant Certification
- 2 + years scheduling surgeries
- Must be able to multi-task and address patient concerns in a calm and professional manner
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Great location close to Memorial City Mall
- Free parking
- Opportunity to work hand and hand with a well-known Nephrologist
- Competitive compensation
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are a Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant seeking a position to start immediately, Apply today!