Bilingual Intake Coordinator
Houston, TX 77040 US
- Collect and finalize the necessary information for new patient referrals
- Input information into the database system
- Validate patient eligibility and insurance coverage
- Maintain communications with referral sources and relevant departments about any progress or change
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- One (1) year of experience working in a medical office or facility setting is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Essential knowledge of the content, intent, and application of HIPAA, federal, and state regulations is required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer and relevant software applications is required
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with subject working weekends.
- The location of the building is just off Highway 290 and has close access to various restaurants and shopping centers to enjoy!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.