Bilingual Medical Assistant III
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77479 | Location: Fort Bend County
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $18 to $21 an hour
A prominent healthcare clinic in the Sugar Land area is seeking an experienced Bilingual Medical Assistant III. If you have a passion for making a difference in your community with one of the most trusted surgery specialty clinics in the Houston Metropolitan Area, submit your resume today!
Bilingual Medical Assistant III’s Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning and preparing patient visits to ensure appropriate schedules, test results, and clinic-specific requirements are available
- Perform appropriate hearing and vision testing, EKG, spirometry, point of care testing, specimen collecting, equipment cleaning or reprocessing, and other requested procedures
- Prepare for and assist with routine and specialty procedures
- Respect and maintain privacy and confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines
Bilingual Medical Assistant III’s Qualifications:
- Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program is preferred
- 3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant in a Physician’s office is required
- Basic Life Support Certification is required, Certifications as a CMA, RMA, CCMA, or NCMA are highly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required
Company Culture & Perks:
- Competitive benefits package (pension plan, 100% PPO plan, and generous PTO package)
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 to $21 an hour
If you are an experienced MA seeking an opportunity to work with one of the renowned healthcare organizations, apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Company of The Reserves Network, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.