Bilingual Medical Assistant
Zip Code: Nassau Bay, TX 77058 | Location: South Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Urology | Salary: $15 to $19 an hour
Do you have experience as a bilingual MA, fluent in both Spanish and English? An accredited healthcare organization is partnering with Team1Medical in their search for a Bilingual Medical Assistant. This position will require you to perform routine clinical duties for a premier urology clinic. If you are an experienced MA who has strong bilingual communication skills, this is the position for you. Apply today!
Bilingual Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Assist in patient procedures which include catheter placement
- Perform clinical duties including processing insurance paperwork and coding reports
- Escort patients to their examination rooms including taking their vital signs and patient history
- Process pharmacy refills
- Triage patients for pre and post-op surgery
Bilingual Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- 3 years of related and recent experience as a Medical Assistant
- Urology experience is a strong plus
- Experience with eClinicalWorks (eCW) is highly preferred or any other EMR system
- Must speak both English and Spanish fluently
Company Culture & Perks
- Located in Nassau Bay, the client offers plenty of restaurants to dine in and is 10 minutes away from Baybrook mall for endless shopping!
- 5 minutes away from Space Center Houston for entertainment fun.
- Specialty clinic allows you direct contact with the doctor provider offering hands-on training and education to elevate your career to the next level.
- Once hired, you are eligible for the competitive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with employer match, and a generous PTO package!
Salary: $15 to $19 an hour
If you are an experienced Bilingual Medical Assistant living in South Houston & wish to take your career to the next level – APPLY TODAY!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.