Warsaw, IN 46582 US
- Collaborate with the physicians to perform a variety of specialized CT Procedures.
- Set up and adjust equipment to perform diagnostic procedures.
- Provide radiation protection to the patient, technologist, and anyone else in the area, utilizing PPE and other guidelines as needed.
- CT Certification and Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists is required
- Previous experience in CT is highly preferred but not required
- CPR Certification is required
- Essential knowledge of imaging the various anatomical structures, general computer skills, and applications is required
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m., and every 5th or 6th weekend.
- Work for one of the most established not-for-profit, community-based health systems whose mission is to improve your health and inspire you to improve your well-being.
- Over 29 years of experience collaborating with 10 hospitals and a network of primary care and specialty physicians.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the company’s benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, healthcare & dependent care flexible spending, life and disability insurance, 403b, PTO, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.