Call Center Agent
Houston, TX 77057 US
- Answer incoming calls for the WIC Call Center Appointment lines with excellent customer service and proper telephone etiquette
- Provide WIC customers with appropriate reasons, correct guidance, and services to meet their needs
- Schedule and Reschedule appointments for WIC customers based on their requests
- Enter data in the suggested database system for all current and future WIC clients following the rules and regulations
- Participate and contribute to staff meetings, in-house committees, outreach activities, and quality improvement
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a clerical, medical office, or customer service is required.
- WIC and Call Center work experience is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must be able to type more than 25 words per minute
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule of Monday – Wednesday, 8 am to 6 pm, Thursdays 8 am to 3 pm and Fridays, 8 am to 2 pm
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- Located immediately off 610 Loop with close access to the Galleria Mall to enjoy endless shopping and quality restaurants to enjoy during your lunch break!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.