Houston, TX 77095 US
- Schedule and coordinate day-to-day work activities of caregivers.
- Communicate with clients and care staff for individual needs.
- Maintain documents within the company operating systems to ensure accurate data entry for the processing of billing and payroll.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Two (2) years of related business experience is required.
- Essential office, computer, and organization skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are highly preferred.
- The ability to work independently while demonstrating sound judgment is required.
- The position is in the Cypress Falls area of Northwest Houston and has close access to various shopping centers and restaurants.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.