Certified Cardiographic Technician II
Houston, TX 77030 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $20.00 - $23.00
- Part-time opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, TX
- Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; a Graduate of a Cardiovascular or Allied Health training program is highly preferred
- 4 years of experience in a healthcare setting is required
- A Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT) by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.