Certified Medical Assistant
Columbus, GA 31901 US
- Schedule appointments
- Obtain blood samples
- Perform data entry
- Measure and record vital signs
- Clean examination rooms
- Answer incoming phone calls
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Certification is required
- Experience working with children or young adolescents is preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The clinic is located off I-27 with close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets
- Company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Work Schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with NO WEEKENDS!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Monique "Mo" Jackson
Monique, also known as Mo, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in health from the University of Montgomery. Previously serving in the U.S. Navy, Monique joined Team1Medical in 2022. Fun, loving, and energetic, she will do all that she can to help get the job done. The best career advice that she has ever received is to stay focused on the goal, no matter what.
Monique’s greatest personal achievement is playing professional basketball in Atlanta. She loves to dance and is currently a Latin dance instructor.