Certified Medical Assistant
Columbus, GA 31904 US
- Assist with moderately complex patient care throughout one or more physician practices
- Responsible for the safe transport of patients, dispatch services, and appropriate documentation of services
- Collect data and transpose information into patient chart
- Render limited direct patient care
- Instruct patients and family members on the care requirements as directed by the attending physician or advanced practice clinician
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience as a medical assistant
- High School diploma or GED
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Basic Life Support BLS
- Strong basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Work with on of the areas most well known clinics servicing various specialties and disciplines
- Company offers long term opportunities with a strong career path
- 7–10-hour work day with NO WEEKENDS!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.