Certified Medical Assistant
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
- Record medical histories
- Explain treatment procedures to patients and prepare patients for examinations
- Collect specimens for laboratory tests
- Assist the physician during exams and medical procedures
- Administer age-appropriate vaccinations
- Prepare medications and prescription refills under the supervision of a physician
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience as a medical assistant required
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
- Strong basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known clinics servicing various specialties and disciplines
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- 7–10-hour workday with NO WEEKENDS!
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package which includes Health insurance, Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance, FSA, PTO, Wellness Program, EAP, 401k, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.