Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Houston, TX 77077
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant seeking a position to start immediately? Are you eager to assist in a continued care facility to help residents in reaching optimal care? Our client is seeking CNAs to start immediately at their West Houston location.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)’s Responsibilities
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of freshwater, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos, and showers
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings, and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)’s Qualifications
To be considered for the CNA position, you will need the following:
- 1-year experience as a CNA
- NA license
- Caring and compassionate demeanor
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- · Opportunity to work in a luxury gated retirement facility
- · Will provide the ability to create relationships with residents in continued care setting
- · First, second and third shifts available
- · $14-$17 based on experience
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are eager to start a position immediately, Apply today!