Houston, TX 77093 US
- Administer medications and vaccines according to the standing delegation
- Assist patients in preparing for physical examination
- Enter patient information in the electronic medical records system
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Medical Assistant and CPR [Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation] required
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience in a medical clinic, hospital, or other healthcare facility required
- EMR Experience is a strong plus
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Location of the clinic is outside of 610 Loop and close to I-69 with easy access to local restaurants to enjoy on your lunchtime.
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.