Houston, TX 77036 US
- Obtain and record the vitals of patients
- Collect and label urine and blood samples
- Perform tests and send specimens to the laboratory for analysis
- Maintain records of all transactions
- Verify, review, and enter patient medical history and record patients’ diseases, operations, immunizations, and other important information in electronic health records and databases.
- Administer and distribute medications and immunizations through company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Completion of a standardized program of Medical Assistant training required
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience in a medical clinic, hospital, or health care facility are required.
- Basic CPR Certification required
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. of materials such as typewriters and record boxes
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.