Houston, TX 77036 US
- Assist with patient registration, capture encounters, check patients in/out, document third-party insurance i.e., Medicaid, create and schedule appointments in EMR: EPIC, and handle telephone calls
- Receive and monitor interpreter and taxi providers at the clinic
- Perform data entry required for program reporting i.e., eSHARE
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of clinical or administrative work experience in a clinical setting is preferred but not required
- Translation services will need to be provided; any language other than English is required
- EMR: Epic Experience and Adobe Pro are a strong plus
- The building is located on the Southwest side of Houston with close access to Highway 59 and Westpark Tollway
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.