Houston, TX 77090 US
- Assist clients with completing all necessary forms and documentation
- Complete data entry and evaluate eligibility documents for residency, identification, income, and immunizations
- Explain WIC Program procedures, use of Texas WIC card, and WIC Food Benefits to clients
- Answer incoming phone calls, check patients in, schedule appointments, and assist around the clinic
- Complete blood iron level check and anthropometric measurement
- Conduct community outreach; provide referrals for clients needing services not provided by WIC and make appropriate referrals to WIC Lactation Consultant
- Conduct Nutrition and Breastfeeding education classes
- High School Diploma or GED is required; an Associate’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of clerical work or training experience is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in data entry is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The building is immediately off I-45 and has close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets.
- The work schedule will be Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 5:30 PM, Fridays, 8 am to 12 PM, and every 3rd Saturday of each month from 8 am to 12 pm.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- Help to improve public health awareness in the community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.