Contact Tracer (Call Center) - RN / LVN
Sugar Land, TX 77479
We are hiring Contact Tracers to call and interview newly diagnosed COVID-19 patients and their contacts for immediate starts in Fort Bend.
Contact Tracer Responsibilities
- Call contacts of newly diagnosed patients.
- Communicate in a professional and empathetic manner toward distressed individuals.
- Contact tracers will follow the script to inform contacts about the importance of quarantine and what to do if symptoms develop.
- Maintain daily contact with Team Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress.
- Ability to answer and manage calls, emails, and/or interactive voice response system.
- Take required steps to protect protected health information (PHI)
Contact Tracer Qualifications
To be considered for the Contact Tracer position, you will need the following:
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Critical thinking and sound judgment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Understand ethics and public good; concerned with public trust
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- TX LVN or RN License
- Associates or Bachelor’s in Nursing
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Immediate start with pay based on credential
- Join the fight against COVID 19, support your local community and be a part of the solution in these uncertain times
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are eager to help fight again the spread of COVID 19, apply today!