Contact Tracer -Nurse
Baytown, TX 77521
We are hiring Contact Tracers to call and interview newly diagnosed COVID-19 patients and their contacts within a refinery plant. For immediate start in the Baytown, TX
Contact Tracer | Nurse’s responsibilities:
- Work in a call center (on-site) 7 days a week, swing shift COVID 19 patients and the people they have come in contact with and enter data into an online system.
- HOURS: Monday through Sunday, 6:00am – 4:00 pm
- You will NOT be expected to conduct COVID-19 testing or come in direct contact with COVID-19 patients.
To be considered for the Contact Tracer (Nurse) position, you will need the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen to be considered for the position
- Texas LVN or RN License
- Previous experience in Contact Tracing or Case Management is highly preferred
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Earn up to $40 per hour based on licensure
- You’ll be joining the fight against COVID-19, helping your community, and supporting our Healthcare Heroes.
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K and our referral bonus program!