Columbus, GA 31904 US
- Prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Check food before it is served to customers
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedures
- Flexibility to work 1030am to 7pm
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable standing, stopping, squatting, twisting and moving frequently
- Calm demeanor to work within a fast-paced environment
- Must have received the COVID vaccinated
- Ability to serve to clientele in a close-knit community
- Close to area shopping and restaurants
- Easy access on and off the freeway
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.