Houston, TX 77024
- Assist with the onboarding of providers by initiating the Initial Credentialing process Corresponding with new hires, collecting documents, references, updating checklist, CAQH entries, obtaining missing documents.
- Monitors and maintains certification and license files for Physicians
- Verifies provider licenses and certifications such as DEA, Specialty Boards, NPI, NPDB, OIG, SAM.
- Prepare Initial and re-credentialing files.
- Credentials providers with all insurance groups and maintains files for licenses and certifications.
- Assists billing department with any credentialing related billing issues.
- Update data for providers on spreadsheets, credentialing data base and online systems in a timely and · Maintain compliance with UCA Accreditation Standards.
- Negotiates both financial and language terms of hospital, ancillary and physician contracts utilizing
- Manages claim inquiries and complaints for the assigned Hospital, ancillary or physician network.
- 5 years of credentialing and hospital billing experience required
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to build rapport with patients, hospitals and insurance carriers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand, analyze and negotiate contracts
- Great location near Memorial City Mall
- Excellent compensation ($20-$22 per hour) with the ability to grow
- Opportunity to work with some of Houston renowned Nephrologist
- Excellent benefit package including partially paid health insurance and 401K