Houston, TX 77054 US
- Assist dentist or dental hygienist with patient preparation and chairside treatment
- Perform follow-up actions as directed by the dentist
- Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment
- Record, develop, and mount x-rays
- Perform routine clerical duties, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, filing, ordering supplies and equipment
- Assist with maintenance and overall cleanliness of the dental clinic
- Provide dental education and postoperative care to patients
- May be required to work at more than one clinic location
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience in a dental clinic is required
- Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or Completion of the Dental Assisting National Boards examination is required
- Must have a Valid Radiology Certificate from the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- Located near the NRG Stadium area offering free covered parking close to area restaurants and shopping
- During your work with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.