Houston, TX 77036 US
- Support school-based events at various campuses throughout Harris County
- Cross-train in multiple capacities to ensure efficient operations
- Chairside scribing for providers, assist with set up of portable dental equipment, infection control, supply/equipment maintenance, and event preparations
- Assist with participants of the events, as well as office-related tasks before and after events
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of related experience in a dental clinic setting is required.
- A certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or Completion of the Dental Assisting National Boards examination is required.
- A valid Texas Driver's License and reliable transportation is required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment in schools
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.