columbus, GA 31906 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $20.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the downtown area of Columbus, GA
- Specialty: Dental & Orthodontics
- Dental Assistant certification or training as an asset (e.g. EFDA), is required
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Dental Assistant is required
- Essential knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods is required
- An understanding of health and safety regulations is required
- The ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a strong plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.