Kerrville, TX 78028 US
- Perform prophylaxis on individuals through scaling and polishing; administer fluoride treatments
- Alert dentists to potential problems found during the routine treatment of patients to facilitate appropriate treatment
- Maintain clean, sanitary operatory equipment to ensure infection control, proper operation, and safety for patients and staff
- Maintain records of services performed and submit reports on activities to maintain accurate dental records of patients treated
- Provide dental health education for patients
- Instruct patients on brushing and flossing and encourage them to seek dental care to maintain good dental health
- License as a Dental Hygienist by the State of Texas is required
- Knowledge of dental disease prevention techniques, dental prophylaxis techniques and procedures, and public health dental programs is required
- Must have the skills to use dental tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail, customer service, and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with overtime offered as required.
- Work with a healthcare organization known worldwide for its research and advancements in healthcare.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.