Durable Medical Equipment DME Technician
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Are you a Medical Front Desk Associate with experience working with Durable Medical Equipment? Do you love assisting patients and ensuring they receive what they need? Team1Medical is hiring for a Durable Medical Equipment Technician for a well-known clinic specializing in sleep studies in the Sugar Land area to start immediately.
Durable Medical Equipment Technician Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls, check messages, and return calls in a timely manner.
- Perform positive airway pressure (PAP) mask fitting.
- Setup patients with new DME equipment and educate patients on medical equipment and the entire sleep study process.
- Issue DME supplies to patients from clinic visits and walk-ins.
- Scan products in and out of the inventory control system.
- Schedule follow-up visits for future supplies.
- Ship out supplies as requested.
Durable Medical Equipment Technician Qualifications
To be considered for the Durable Medical Equipment Technician position, you will need the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in inventory or DME
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel is required.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Convenient location close to the freeway
- Great restaurants and shopping nearby!
- Opportunity for permanent employment after the temporary period
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you have experience with Durable Medical Equipment and are looking for your next opportunity, apply today!