Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Texas Medical Center
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular | Salary: $18 - $22 an hour
One of the most trusted and established healthcare organizations in the Houston area is teaming up with Team1Medical to seek an EKG Technician who can perform Electrocardiograms (EKGs) on patients of all ages, explain EKG tests to patients before conducting them, maintain treadmill equipment, identify heart conditions, and ensure patients are always comfortable and informed.
EKG Technician’s Responsibilities:
- Perform and schedule EKG Tests to provide information for the providers
- Maintain treadmill equipment and perform various tests with patients
- Maintain EKG equipment and any required inventory needed to run tests
- Perform related administrative tasks including recording, results, filing, and data entry
EKG Technician’s Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or GED is required;
- Completion of an EKG Training Program is required
- 1 – 3 years of related clinical field experience is required
- ALCS, CPR, and BLS Certifications are required
Company Culture & Perks:
- $10 per day parking reimbursement
- Located in the Medical Center with close access to Park-N-Ride or Metrorail accessible
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Once hired full-time, you will be eligible for medical plans (health, dental, and vision), PTO plans, backup care for family, and 401a programs!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $18 - $22 an hour
Submit your resume today and see where this opportunity will take you!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.