EPIC Data Analyst
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Collect data from the EPIC software program
- Coordinate with the Community Health and Wellness Division to collect data from Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with report formatting, digital production, and preparation for report publications
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or a related field is required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience is required
- Proficient in data collection and entry using the EPIC system, plus the Microsoft Office suite is required
- Strong attention to detail with written and verbal communication skills are preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Part-time temporary position, 32 hours per week
- Work in the heart of Downtown Houston, surround yourself with city attractions, quality restaurants, and shopping outlets to enjoy
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.