Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Texas Medical Center
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Surgery | Salary: $25 - $27 an hour
Our client in the Texas Medical Center is seeking an Endoscopy Technologist who will assist in the coordination of patient care activities for endoscopic procedures. If this speaks position speaks to you and you want to make an advancement in your career, take this opportunity to submit your resume today and see where you can go!
Endoscopy Technologist’s Responsibilities
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of all endoscopic, ultra-sound, and laser equipment used in endoscopic procedures.
- Assist the physician and RN in caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures and transport patients to appropriate locations.
- Contribute to maintaining inventory of supplies to provide full service to the endoscopy team and routine equipment.
Endoscopy Technologist’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; a Certificate of Completion from a surgical technologist program is preferred.
- 1 year of endoscopy experience is required; 2 years of healthcare experience is highly preferred.
- No certification or license is required.
- Must have a Valid Texas Driver’s License
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- The building is in the Medical Center with close access to Metrorail Park-N-Ride stations.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $25 - $27 an hour
If you have experience as an Endoscopy Technologist, don’t miss this opportunity to take the next step in your career – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the Nation. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.