Front Desk Representative
Charlotte, NC 28202 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $17.00 - $20.00
- Temporary opportunity to explore and expand your customer service skills
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- The location of the position is in Charlotte, NC
- Specialty: Primary Care
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; An associate degree is highly preferred
- 6 months – 1 year of experience working in a medical office setting is required; Medical Coding or Billing Certification is highly preferred
- Essential knowledge of medical terminology is required
- Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.