Front Office Receptionist
Columbus, GA 31901 US
- Greet and register patients
- Schedule appointments and maintain the patient chart
- Collect co-pays and deductibles
- Review and edit daily bank deposits and deposit report
- Post day-to-day charges to patient accounts
- Verify insurance benefits or eligibility and document them in the computer system.
- Send reports to the physicians’ secretaries and medical assistants.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Medical Billing and Coding experience is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in a clinical setting is preferred; Gynecologists’ experience is highly preferred.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of medical terminology and AthenaNet are highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The building is off Highway 27 and 10 Ave, with close access to various restaurants and city attractions to enjoy
- Work Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 9 am to 12 pm
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes PTO, 401k, medical, vision, dental insurance, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.