Infection Control Practitioner
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
- Collect and compile surveillance data and integrate regulatory requirements.
- Identify and classify events, indicators/measures, and outcomes.
- Report epidemiologically significant findings to key stakeholders.
- Ensure requirements for communicable disease reporting are met by a specific deadline.
- Conduct outbreak investigations; Organize and share findings from surveillance activities and outbreak investigations.
- Incorporate information technology and systems applications into the analysis and dissemination of data.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Infection Prevention and Control experience is required; Experience working in a large academic hospital is highly recommended.
- NHSN Reporting, HAI surveillance, Isolation Management, and environmental care experience are required.
- Essential knowledge of utilizing device audits and EPIC Bugsy is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks.
- Work for an accredited healthcare institution to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Improve the health of those most in need in the Houston area through quality care delivery, coordination of care, and education.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.