Are you a skilled Insurance Verification Specialist eager for your next opportunity? Do you love working with others in a fast-paced environment? Team1Medical is hiring for an Insurance Verification Specialist for a well-known clinic in the Sugar Land area on a long-term basis to start immediately.
Insurance Verification Specialist Responsibilities:
- Verify insurance for incoming patients
- Follow up on accounts
- Ensure insurance coverage
- Resolve any issues with coverage as they arise and escalate issues to a supervisor or manager
To be considered for the Insurance Verification Specialist position, you will need the following:
- At least 3 recent years of high-volume insurance verification
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Convenient location close to the freeway
- Opportunity for permanent employment after the temporary period
- Schedule provides work-life balance-no weekends!
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you’re an Insurance Verification Specialist looking for your next opportunity, click and apply today!