Houston, TX 77076 US
- Provide animal care such as feeding, watering, and transporting to assigned pens
- Utilize public relations skills such as assisting citizens searching for lost or adoptable pets and answering basic animal health questions
- Counsel customers on responsible pet ownership and adoption
- Responsible for daily sanitation and maintenance of animal pens and cages
- Count all animals and track kennel inventory
- Assist in photographing and updating information in the database on animals
- Data entry of applications for adoption
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 months of customer service experience required
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in an animal shelter or animal care setting and administering vaccinations, implanting microchips, and restraining animals preferred
- Knowledge of the Windows Operating System is required
- Experience with Chameleon Shelter Software preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm with weekend availability
- Opportunity to improve your community’s public safety of animals and their health
- Plenty of restaurants around the surrounding area to dine at during lunchtime
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.