LVN Clinical Denials
Houston, TX 77081
- Point of contact for audits, clinical denials and appeal inquiries
- Serves as liaison between Case Management and Physician/Providers
- Performs departmental audits to validate the accuracy of charges
- Conducts peer to peer reviews
- Reviews medical records and applies clinical knowledge of payor requirements and denial reason codes
- Minimum of 2 years of case management experience is required
- Clinical Case Management (CCM) Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a clinical setting
- Current LVN license for the State of Texas
- Large, growing Healthcare System helping the residents of Houston, Texas.
- West Houston location with easy access to multiple freeways
- Covered parking
- Deli in the building and other restaurants nearby.
- After the temporary period, employees may be eligible for work from home days!
- Amazing benefits, including pension plan, after temporary period.
- Business casual environment with a chance to wear jeans if certain goals are met!
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.