Licensed Practical Nurse [LPN] - Contract
Columbus, GA 31904 US
- Monitor patient’s vitals and record results in their file
- Maintain cleanliness and comfort of the patients, including bathing, feeding, and dressing
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, i.e., administer medications and age-appropriate vaccinations
- Evaluate the patient’s well-being and report any needs to medical staff
- Explain treatments and procedures to patients and their families as directed by physicians
- Move patients from wheelchairs, beds, and gurneys to designated rooms
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 or more years of patient care experience, preferably within a hospital setting
- Must be licensed in Georgia as a Registered Nurse or be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing school with successful completion of Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required
- Must have unlimited flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends for 12-hour shifts
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- This position is a long-term temporary assignment – 36-hour shifts per week over a 12-week contract. Once completed, you will be eligible for a contract renewal.
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known hospitals servicing various specialties and disciplines.
- The hospital is located near various restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime!
- The hospital offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- You can receive a bonus of up to $3,000 every four weeks when you continue to work with the hospital.
- Once hired, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, including Health insurance, Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance, FSA, PTO, Wellness Program, EAP, 401k, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.