Houston, TX 77004 US
- Perform community-based crisis assessments to determine the needed level of care, assess for safety, and formulate a diagnosis.
- Provide crisis counseling and intervention to individuals to reduce symptoms, provide education, and prevent admission to a restrictive environment.
- Collaborate with the patient to create a treatment plan and outline long-term goals.
- Provide case management activities to assist patients and coordinate access to the care and services needed for their treatment plan.
- Provide information on mental health, the importance of medications and treatment compliance, and other clinical-related to individuals, families, and the community as needed
- Act as the designated crisis staff once a week; Enter and contact all new referrals, answer all incoming calls, and respond to Emergent and Urgent classified referrals.
- A Master’s Degree in Sociology, Social Behavior, Psychology, or a Human Service related field is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- Must be an LPC and LMFT Associate
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- The location of the building is in Midtown where this part of Houston comes alive with unique restaurants, city attractions, and stores to explore during breaks and lunch.
- Work Schedule hours may vary depending on the scheduling and will have to work some holidays and be readily available for on-call duties.
- Sign-on bonus referral of up to $2,000!
- Free Parking included
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.