Houston, TX 77002 US
- Monitor patient progress with treatment goals to determine the effectiveness of interventions.
- Perform clinical assessments to evaluate the individual’s priority population diagnostic eligibility and treatment needs.
- Provide cognitive behavioral therapy to focus on the symptoms of severe and persistent mental illness and increase the individual’s ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Provide crisis intervention to individuals to reduce symptoms and prevent admission to a more restrictive environment.
- Prepare and perform activities to assist patients in gaining and coordinating access to care and services based on their treatment plans.
- Develop the patient’s treatment (assessment of needs, treatment planning, admission, and discharge planning, and service authorization)
- A Master’s Degree in Social Behavior, Sociology, Psychology, or a related Human Service field is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- Must be an LPC and LMFT Associate
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- The location of building is in the upper part of Downtown Houston, where this old-school part of Houston comes alive with unique restaurants, city attractions, and stores to explore during breaks and lunch.
- Work Schedule may vary with hours and will be subject to work weekends; Must be flexible.
- Sign Bonus of $2,000!
- Free Parking!
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.