Houston, TX 77083 US
- Perform clinical assessments to evaluate the individual’s eligibility and treatment necessities.
- Monitor the individual’s progress with the treatment goals established to determine the individual's effectiveness and provide interventions if needed.
- Provide cognitive behavioral therapy to focus on the severity of the persistent symptoms of the individual and increase their ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Formulate the individual’s treatment plan; Create and implement the inclusive assessment of needs, admission and discharge planning, and service authorizations)
- Train and educate about the nature and importance of mental health, address symptom-related problems that interfere with the individual's daily functioning, the importance of medications, and other related information.
- Develop and implement activities to assist the individual with necessary care and services based on the individual's needs.
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Human Development, Sociology, Social Work, or Counseling is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- Must be an LPC and LMFT Associate
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- The building is on the Southwest side of Houston with various restaurants and shopping stores to enjoy during breaks and lunch.
- Work Schedule hours vary daily and will be subject to work weekends.
- Sign Bonus of $2,000!
- Free Parking!
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.