Houston, TX 77087 US
- Perform clinical assessments to evaluate the children and adolescents to test their eligibility for treatment.
- Monitor the child or adolescent’s progress with the treatment goals established to determine the individual’s effectiveness and provide interventions if needed.
- Provide cognitive behavioral therapy to focus on the severity of the persistent symptoms of the child or adolescent and increase their ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Create and implement the inclusive assessment of needs, admission and discharge planning, and service authorizations and speak with the parents of the child or adolescent.
- Train and educate about the nature and importance of mental health to the parents and family, address symptom-related problems that interfere with the child or adolescent’s daily functioning, and additional related information.
- Develop and implement activities to assist the child or adolescent to improve their day-to-day skills.
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Sociology is required.
- Current LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW Licenses are required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience post-licensure is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- The building is immediately off 610 South Loop and is minutes away from MacGregor Park and the University of Houston Campus.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no holidays.
- Sign Bonus of $2,000!
- Free Parking!
- You can apply for the organization’s benefits package, which includes a 401k, PTO, excellent wellness programs and professional development, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.