Licensed Vocational Nurse
Fort Worth, TX 76102 US
- Provide quality client care using the nursing process by providing focused assessment and nursing interventions of all individuals assigned.
- Collect data and information review psychiatric concerns and substance use disorder concerns.
- Access needs of the individual in the program, report any special physical, emotional or social needs to the appropriate staff member.
- Monitor and record vital signs
- Administer injections and other medications
- Document health education and teach the individual’s response to information
- A current LVN License is required
- CPR [Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation] certification required
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work 40-hour work weeks with availability on weekends
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- The location of the building is immediately off the highway providing an easier commute and is close to shopping centers and restaurants.
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company with over 50 years of experience.
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans.
- This is a great opportunity to improve your skills to make an impact on individuals of all age groups
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.