Licensed Vocational Nurse
Houston, TX 77030
- Provide professional nursing assessment of patients.
- May ensure efficient operation of the clinic or unit by scheduling and planning for use of staff, supplies, and equipment.
- Assist with treatment room examination and procedures on patients.
- Schedule appointments, tests, and examinations with hospital and other doctor’s offices.
- Instruct patients concerning the preparations needed for tests and surgical procedures.
- Provide telephone triage to patients and ensure patients receive the right level of care.
- 2 years of experience in a Physician’s office
- Associate’s degree in Nursing
- TX LVN License
- When hired full-time, our client offers a competitive benefits package to employees (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)**
- Client has a proven track record to promote from within
- Monday through Friday - 8 am to 5 pm
Meet Your Recruiter
Veronica Salazar, CSP
Director of Talent & Client Services
Veronica is a Certified Staffing Professional who joined ExecuTeam and Team1Medical in July 2019 as the Director of Client & Talent Services. She has over 15 years of experience managing operations, business development, client retention, and operations in the staffing and recruiting industry. Veronica’s business philosophy is based upon a strong relationship building and trust with clients, her team, and the community.